PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO BECOME AN AMBASSADOR!
BY CLICKING “I AGREE” YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AMBASSADOR AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SLICK PRODUCTS (“SP”) WHICH WILL GOVERN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH SP. BY APPLYING FOR AND PARTICIPATING IN THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM (THE “PROGRAM”), YOU (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THE BUSINESS YOU REPRESENT) AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY AND COMPLY WITH THESE AMBASSADOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ALL APPLICABLE POLICIES.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT CLICK “I AGREE” AND DO NOT SUBMIT THE APPLICATION. AT ANY TIME YOU NO LONGER WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE TO SP.
As used in these terms and conditions, “You” or “Your” shall mean the individual who is applying to be an ambassador for SP, and his/her employees, agents, business affiliates, and permitted successors and assigns.
If selected by SP, You will become an affiliate (“Ambassador”) for products offered and sold by SP. Ambassador’s territory shall be within the United States and all U.S. Territories exclusively. Your performance as an Ambassador is subject to these terms and conditions, and any separate agreement SP may require you to execute as well as any SP policies, standard operating procedures or guidelines provided to you from time to time (collectively, the “Ambassador Terms”).
Eligibility. To enroll in the Program, You must complete and submit the online application. Initial approval of Your application does not mean that all information or actions set forth in the application comply with the Ambassador Terms, and it is Your continuing duty to ensure Your compliance. We may reject Your application and/ or dismiss You from the Program at any time at our sole discretion.
You must provide Your full and accurate legal name, a valid email address, and any other information required to complete the application for the Program. You will only provide true and accurate information to SP, and will update any such information as necessary to ensure that such information is kept complete and accurate. You will not use any “bot” or other automated method to enroll or participate in the Program.
You acknowledge and agree that You meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the Ambassador Terms.
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- You reside in the United States.
- You are authorized to work in the United States (proof of which may be requested by SP).
- You maintain and actively use an account on at least one form of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr and YouTube, which have been approved by SP (collectively, “Approved Media”). Your accounts on Approved Media are referred to as “Accounts.”
You are in compliance with all FTC guidelines and the Ambassador Terms.
You agree to perform the following Promotional Services:
- Create and post photo and video content promoting the Slick Products and/ or any related campaign as SP may request from time to time (“Content”).
- Share and promote Your personal discount code (if applicable) and tracking link for Slick Products to encourage followers to purchase them.
- Communicate, network and/or collaborate with social media influencers, SP’s social media followers and customers, and any other individuals requested by SP, to promote Slick Products.
Promptly respond to communications from SP personnel in a text, email, phone or any other form.
- Any and all activity undertaken in connection with Your participation in the Program;
- Maintaining Your Accounts to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies (collectively, the “Law”), including providing any notifications to followers as necessary to effect compliance with Law;
- Conducting Yourself at all times with the highest degree of professionalism, behaving in a legal, ethical and business-like manner and maintaining the highest standards of integrity, honesty and responsibility in Your dealings with SP, its staff, customers and sales representatives;
- Presenting and demonstrating Slick Products in a positive, truthful and sincere manner and not engaging in any activity or action that may damage SP's reputation or the reputation of its products or services;
- Not using Slick Products or any trademarks, copyrighted materials, or other Intellectual Property of SP in any advertising, social media, or in literature other than material published by SP, without first obtaining the express written permission of SP; and
- Makes any representations or warranties on behalf of SP, other than the ones contained in SP’s marketing and promotional information;
- Fails to comply with any of the Ambassador Terms;
- Promotes Slick Products through unsolicited or spam emails or otherwise violates any Laws regulating electronic communications;
- Engages in, promotes, or contributes to, or creates a platform for, the publishing, hosting, or promotion of sexually explicit materials, scantily clad images or video, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or of any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable to SP in SP’s sole discretion;
- Transmits messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/ or good will with which SP wishes to associate;
- Engages in, promotes, or contributes to any activity, software, or materials that may divert commissions from other participants in the Program;
- Engages in, promotes, or contributes to any illegal activity or violates SP’s or any third party’s legal rights, and/ or intellectual property rights;
- Engages in “spam” advertising, sends unsolicited commercial email, posts commercial messages to any forum that prohibits such messages, or engages in any other advertising or marketing practices that are deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, or otherwise objectionable in SP’s sole discretion. You may not present SP’s banners, images or videos as if they are Your own or any other site’s (which is usually referred to as copyright or trademark infringement, and is illegal) as it may cause a customer to opt-in thinking they are signing up to receive SP communications rather than Yours;
- Creates or links to a website that copies, resembles, has the look and feel of or creates the impression that it is the SP website or any other platform of SP;
- Reads, intercepts, records, redirects, interprets or fills in the contents of any electronic form or other materials submitted to SP by any person or entity;
- Uses any promotional coupon or code that is not provided to Ambassador by SP for the Program, or runs any ad with any of SP’s URLs offering ambassador commissions;
- Sells or re-sells any of the Slick Products, or offers a cash incentive or discount on Slick Products as a means of promotion; or
Takes any action (or fail to take an action), that is deemed to be unsuitable to SP, in its sole discretion.
- You are customarily engaged in an independent business providing marketing and brand ambassador services, and are not an employee of SP. Therefore, You are not entitled to any benefits provided by SP to its employees, including, without limitation, worker’s compensation benefits or group insurance. Nothing in the Ambassador Terms should be construed to create an employer-employee relationship or any other relationship other than that of an independent contractor.
- SP will not have control or exercise direction over the methods by which You perform the Services. You are responsible for creating content and determining when Your Content will be shared, with the exception of time-sensitive projects as identified by SP.
- You are responsible for Your own federal, state and local income, social security, unemployment, sales, disability and any other applicable local, state or federal taxes arising out of Your performance of Services under the Ambassador Terms. If applicable, SP will report amounts paid to You by filing Form 1099-Misc. with the Internal Revenue Service, as required by Laws.
You understand and agree that SP will not withhold or make payments for social security, unemployment insurance or disability insurance contributions on Your behalf. You agree to indemnify and defend SP against any and all such taxes or contributions. You are also responsible for all costs, liabilities and expenses You may incur in connection with performing Services under the Ambassador Terms.
Payment for Services. In consideration of the Promotional Services and rights granted to SP with respect to Content, Ambassador will be compensated as follows:
- A commission to be communicated to You in writing by SP and paid to You by PayPal based on customers’ use of Your unique promotional code or affiliate tracking link to buy Slick Products. Your commission will be paid on a monthly basis in each month in which Your commission is at least one hundred dollars ($100) (Your commission will roll over to the next month(s) if $100 in commissions is not reached in a given month);
Free Slick Products, at SP’s discretion, the value and amount of which shall be determined by SP.
- Unless and only to the extent explicitly authorized by SP, You will not modify any SP Intellectual Property or use any modified or derivative version of any SP Intellectual Property.
- Unless and only to the extent explicitly authorized by SP, You will not purchase, use or register any domain name, or any social media profile name, handle, or moniker, that comprises or incorporates any SP Intellectual Property or any variations, derivatives or misspellings thereof.
- You will not publish, host, or promote any SP Intellectual Property or other material that misrepresents Your relationship with SP or implies that You are an official site, authorized dealer, or otherwise specially connected with or sponsored by SP. Without limiting the foregoing, You will not publish, host, or promote any press releases, print advertising, or co-branding items that reference SP or make use of any SP Intellectual Property or any variations or derivatives thereof, except to the extent expressly authorized by SP.
- You agree that any and all content, photos, videos, verbiage, pictures, writings, other work product and/ or works of authorship generated as part of the content or otherwise related to the work that You do for SP (collectively, the “Content”) shall be sole and exclusive property of SP, and You irrevocably assign to SP all right, title and interest in any Content that You create, or to which You contribute, including all intellectual property rights contained therein. You acknowledge and agree that SP is expressly authorized to use Your name, likeness, voice, signature, photograph, image, distinctive appearance, gestures or mannerisms as part of any Content, such use will not constitute an infringement of any of Your rights, and all Your rights relating to or embodied in any Content are hereby waived.
SP may post any and all of the Content on social media outlets (including but not limited to YouTube, Facebook and Instagram) at its discretion, in perpetuity, at no charge. You acknowledge and agree that all Content was specially requested by SP, and further agree that it shall be considered a work made for hire within the meaning of the copyright laws of the United States (together with any modifications, improvements or enhancements). SP may use and/or re-use the Content, alone or with other material, in its sole discretion, without any obligation to give You any ownership, credit or remuneration.