The bike features stylish 40mm deep V alloy rims, comfortable riser bars, a flip-flop rear hub, and a smooth riding sealed bearing bottom bracket.Whether you're an experienced fixed gear bike racer or a novice rider looking for a simple fixie single speed commuter bike, the 6KU fixie is a quality bicycle that all can enjoy.
The 6KU Fixie Single-Speed Fixed Gear Barcelona Bike is not just any cheap fixie bike. Built with strong high tensile steel and quality bike components, 6KU fixie delivers exceptional quality.The 6ku Barcelona features a gloss dark grey high tensile steel frame that is fully tig welded and comes with a matching steel fork. What really sets 6ku bikes apart from other fixies on the market are the quality and sturdy parts and components.
(2) Off-Road Wash (Makes Up To 8 Gallons)
(3) Cleaner & Degreaser (Ready-To-Use)
(3) Shine & Protectant (Aerosol Spray)
(1) Scrub Brush
(1) Wash Mitt
(2) Microfiber Towel 2-Pack
• Formulated To Break Down Dirt And Mud
• Safe On Paint, Plastics, And Metal Surfaces
• Designed To Maintain Lubrication
• Leaves A High-Gloss Luster
Truck, Car, Dirt Bike, ATV, UTV, Off-Road Truck, Boats, Bicycle, and More
Every new bicycle comes with our industry's best warranty and loyalty program - Bike Care. Once your bicycle is registered, we provide each original retail purchaser a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, being stated as the following:
- Swing arms on all full suspension bicycles (except the Session, Scratch swing arms).
- Session, Scratch, Slash and Ticket aluminum frames and swing arms
- Session and Slash carbon frames and swing arms.
- All rear suspension linkage components, including bearings, rocker link, and hardware.
- RIDE+ motor, controller, and battery pack (2 years or 600 charges, whichever comes first).
- All original Bontrager forks, parts, and components (except consumables such as tires).
This warranty does not cover:
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
- Bikes used for commercial activities, including those in rental, demo, or security fleets.